- A proven track record of strategic thinking, solid business acumen, problem solving and execution-driven
- Strong quantitative and qualitative analytical skills, including a metrics-driven approach to decision-making
- Capacity to analyse and manage complex situations and synthesise to the salient points, develop resulting action plans and execute to conclusion
- Demonstrated ability to communicate with and successfully influence senior level management, executives, key clients, and stakeholders at all levels
- High emotional intelligence, creative and intellectually curious with a strong work ethics and values
You're tasks will focus on:
- You will be in charge of evaluating, structuring, negotiating and executing external Open Innovation business opportunities to translate good scientific ideas into sustainable, profitable business models while working across all discipline areas that are of strategic interest to BGI clients
- You will manage cross-functional due diligence efforts and assess the technical, financial and market dynamics with relevancy to specific tech-based innovation opportunities
- You will ensure compliance with all legal and regulatory requirements
- You will participate on the design and delivery of Open innovation programs to be delivered across several industries, which may include training of executives & innovation champions,
- You will be involved in the identification of main challenges in Corporate business units and on fostering the right environment for open collaboration and pilots
- You will take the lead in scout and identification of Innovation opportunities nationaly and internationally, including partnerships, innovation projects design and funding source.
Skills needed (required or preferred):
- You are a proactive, flexible and possess an entrepreneurial mindset
- You have acquired strong business competencies, knowledge of technology-based innovation processes
- You are a team player and have a passion to contribute in a hands-on role with a dynamic range of engagements
- Minimum 3 years relevant experience
- You hold a Master or PhD level, preferably an engineering or technical background
Portuguese and English - Advanced Level
- Uncertain term or open-ended contract, remuneration according to the candidate's profile.
- Work carried out at BGI facilities, or at other places deemed necessary.
How to apply
Send us your motivation letter or 2 min. presentation video as well as your CV to:
Deadline for applications